Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment 2024 : Account Officer.
Table of Contents
Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment 2024 : Account Officer
- Assist customers get value for their money, make the right choices and make their money work for them.
- Also be the number one resource for customers to get advice on their account. Speaking with customers would also be a large part of your day to day work either over the phone or face to face in addition to providing solution to their financial needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure adequate adherence to Credit policies, processes and procedures.
- Book deals for new deposits within 24 hours.
- Follow up on processing of roll-over of investments and delivery of investment letters to customers within 24 hours of maturity.
- Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation.
- Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay-in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc.
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Responsible for recording new accounts, deposits and FX transactions daily.
- Ensure proper custodianship of the unit’s registers.
- Make daily/periodic reports to the Branch Leader on marketing activities and/or prompt potential businesses in pipeline needing senior support, including other reports as may be required by Management from time to time.
- Follow up and ensure prompt recovery of Past Due Accounts under your management.
- Participate in all marketing plans and strategy development initiatives of the Branch Leader that will increase the market share/market penetration of the Branch.
- Ensure prompt response to internal correspondences i.e. memos/mails from within the Bank requiring your attention and/or response.
- Support other marketing and non-marketing staff junior to you through on-the-job coaching, in-house training and development and account management support.
- Ensure sound work attitude, good working relationship with your supervisor/ colleagues and above all, your integrity/character must be above board.
- Carry out any other duty that may be assigned to you from time to time by the supervisor.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Relationship Officers Recruitment at Fidelity Bank Plc
How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment 2024
All interested and qualified persons should CLICK HERE