Firstbank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone 2023 – Welcome to the amazing opportunity contained on this page! This exclusive program offers a fantastic opportunity for aspiring professionals to launch their careers in the banking industry.
See how to successfully apply for the Firstbank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone 2023 and closing date for application below.
Firstbank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone 2023
FirstBank is interested in great thinkers who always bring fresh and impactful ideas to the table, never wait to be told what to do and experts at putting the customer first. You must be competent, reliable, and respectful.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) – Francophone
Location: Lagos, Deployed to Francophone Subsidiaries
To Qualify For The Role You Must Have:
- Understanding of the English Language at business proficiency level
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division in any discipline from a recognized university
- A post-graduate degree (Minimum of a Masters degree) from a reputable university or relevant professional qualification (s) such as ACCA, CFA, ABAF, CFCP, CNCC, FIDEF, IFEC, OEC and CSOEC.
- Up to 3 years work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services, or management consulting.
- Not more than 32 years old.
Ideally, you’ll also possess:
- Acute thinking skills
- Financial and methodical skills
- A distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information, and data to aid decision-making.
Benefits of working with First Bank
- FirstBank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through our corporate University – First Academy- to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- A reward package that includes Remuneration, Perquisites and Benefits which positions the Bank as an employer of choice within its pay market.
- Several talent management initiatives to understand the new employee and connect them with the Bank’s strategic goals.
- Equal opportunities for employees ensure all employees are provided equal opportunities to participate in the Bank’s business, irrespective of gender, culture, age, nationality, disability, or social background.
- Various performance, discretionary and recognition schemes to reinforce and reiterate the desired performance culture in the Bank.
Application Closing Date
17th July 2023
How to Apply for FMAP Francophone 2023
All interested and qualified persons should apply using the link provided here CLICK HERE TO APPLY