Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) – George Coumantaros Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2022- The Program affords stipulated financial assistance to deserving and needful Nigerian students at the postgraduate level. See full details of the scholarship below and how to successfully apply for it.
Applications are invited for:
About FMN – George Coumantaros Scholarship Program
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has partnered with the George Coumantaros foundation in collaboration with American Farm School (AFS) and Perrotis college to award postgraduate degree scholarships to Nigerians. The scheme is created to attract progressive, and education-minded students across Nigeria for its postgraduate scholarship program.
- The Program affords stipulated financial assistance to deserving and needful Nigerian students at the postgraduate level with the aim of driving academic excellence and a sustainable education process in Nigeria.
Postgraduate Scholarship Program
- The postgraduate scholarship is a two-year program to be awarded to 2 successful candidates and a two-year internship at FMN (Innovation, Food sector, or Agro-Allied) if the candidates meet the selection criteria. The internship will be project-specific, and the interns will have a mentor for the duration of the program.
Post Graduate Scholarship Courses
- New Food Product and Business Development
- Marketing for the Agro Food Sector
- Sustainable Agriculture and management
- Provide First Degree Certificate from a Nigerian Public University
- Upload two referral letter from credible and verifiable persons
- Multi level screening
- Must be able to provide First Degree transcript upon request
How to Apply for FMN – George Coumantaros Postgraduate Scholarship Program
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th June 2022.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Banach Scholarship Programme 2022/2023- Study In Poland
For more update on this scholarship and other awesome available scholarships, kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our social media platforms