Food Concepts aim has been clear-cut and focused to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to its stakeholders.
The company is currently calling on interested and qualified persons to apply for the position as advertised below
Food Concepts Management Graduate Trainee 2020
- Location- Mbiama-Yenagoa Road, Nigeria
- Duration- Full-time
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
1) Inventory Management
2) strong proficiency in MS i.e. use of Excel, Power Point and Word etc
3) Timeliness in updating stock records and other documentation in store
4) Timeliness in accuracy of GP entry.
5) Responsiveness of internal and external clients request.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
How to Apply for Food Concepts Management Graduate Trainee
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link provided below
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels