The screening exercise of FRSC as announced by their spokesman, will commence on the 24th of September 2018.
The screening exercise and assessment will be for 5 days, meaning the last day for screening is 29th of September, 2018.
We have decided to get all our readers prepared by providing past questions and answers….. The answers are in bold letters. Success
Questions and Answers
1. FRSC had 5 Zonal offices at inception, mention the location of the five offices
2. Who is the National coordinator of Special Marshals?
Mr Sini Kwabe
3. A document containing the processes and procedures in the Corps is called………..
4. A Unit Commanders can give a leave of absence to staff that has reported sick and comes with a medical report. True or False
5. A stop sign has how many sides?
6. The Highway Code is not a law. True or False
7. The seatbelt should not be worn while reversing a car. True or False
8. ‘NAF’ is a military number plate code for which organization?
9. The FRSC in her 2015 strategic goals intend to reduce RTC by what percentage?
10. The FRSC in her 2015 strategic goals intends to reduce fatality by what percentage?
11. What is the purpose of parade?
To show that an officer or marshal is proud, alert and disciplined.
12. What is the address of the FRSC HQ?
4, Maputo Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja
13. What is RTSSS?
Road Transport Safety Standardization Scheme
14. What is the minimum number of vehicles a fleet operator should have to obtain RTSSS certification?
15. What is blind spot?
It is the area behind the driver which the side mirrors cannot see
16. Who is the head of AHR Department in the Corps?
DCM CD Nwachukwu
17. Who is the head of FRSC Mega Cooperative?
Corps Commander Shehu Mohammed
18. What is ABS?
Antilock Braking System
19. What is the FRSC vision?
To eradicate Road Traffic Crashes and create a safe motoring environment in Nigeria
20. State the FRSC core values
iv. Service Orientation
21. Which year did FRSC obtained the ISO certification?
22. What is the full meaning of TSSD?
Technical Service and Special Duties
23. The filing system adopted by the Corps is referred to as the ———-system
24. NC in the Systems Audit procedure means:
25. The link on FRSC website where staff can get official information is ….
26. Which department is in charge of ID card and related matters in FRSC?
27. There is no Judge Advocate or Defense Counsel in FDP. True or False
28. A marshal charged for Desertion can be summarily investigated. True of False
29. KPIs must be SMART to be acceptable. What is SMART?
30. The FRSC official website is cited as ………………………
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS
1. Who is the president of Ghana
2. Who is the designer of Nigerian Flag?
Pa Taiwo Akinkumi
3. The Global System of Mobile Communication started in Nigeria in what year?
4. World War II was fought when?
1939 – 1945
5. September 11th otherwise known as 911 is a day popular for the remembrance of what?
A terrorist attack on the World Trade Centre in New York
6. Who is the minister for women affairs?
Aisha J Alhassan
7. What is BPP?
Bureau of Public Procurement
8. A hexagon has how many sides?
9. Who is the president of African Development Bank?
Dr. Akinwumi Adesina
10. Name two former UN Secretary Generals who are Africans?
i. Koffi Anan
ii. Butrous Butrous Ghali
11. The ECOWAS headquarters is located where?
12. Which country won the recently concluded CAF under 23 Championship?
13. Which country hosted the recently concluded CAF under 23 Championship?
14. What is AU and where is Headquarters located?
i. African Union
ii. Adis Ababa
15. The first military coup in Nigeria took place on which date?
January 15, 1966
16. Who is the minister for defense?
Brig. Gen. (rtd) Mansur Dan Ali
17. Which University is the oldest in Nigeria and when was it established?
i. University of Ibadan
18. Who is the minister for Transport?
19. Who is the minister for Education?
20. Who is the Chief of Army Staff?
Major General Tukur Yusuf Burutai
21. Who is the minister for Power, Works and Housing?
Babatunde Fashola (SAN)
22. Who is UN Secretary General and he is from which country?
Ban Ki Moon from South Korea
23. Nigeria hosted the Black People’s Festival of Arts and Culture (FESTAC) in the year………
24. Who is the founder of MICROSOFT?
25. The next Olympics Games is taking place where and when?
26. Which is the youngest country in Africa where is the capital?
i. South Sudan
27. Mention six States of the Federation that has boundary with River Niger.
Kebbi, Niger, Kwara, Kogi, Delta, Edo, Anambra, Bayelsa
28. Who is the first Nigerian woman Vice Chancellor?
Prof. Alele Williams
For full FRSC success tips – read this
If you want the full past questions, kindly chat with our admin on our Facebook Page.