Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) ADMISSION FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION Update.
We would like to notify you about the FUOYE post UTME/ Screening Exercise Form 2019 update. You can follow the details here to successfully apply for admission as soon as the form is out.
Cut Off Mark For FUOYE Admission 2019/2020
The cut-off mark to gain admission into FUOYE for any department or course offered in the school is 150.
Please take note of the following-
Who can apply for FUOYE 2019 Post UTME /Screening?
- Candidates who chose FUOYE in the 2019 JAMB UTME and scored 150 or above.
- Candidates applying for admission into any of its courses must possess five credit “O” level passes.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME 2019/2020
Follow the simple steps below to apply for FUOYE Post Utme/ Screening exercise
- Go to fuoye.edu.ng
- Click on Admission to select 2019 UTME / Direct Entry screening from the home page
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number to begin registration.
How to buy FUOYE post UTME / Screening Exercise Form 2019/2020
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on Pay a Federal Government Agency
- On the name of MDA field: Type/Select “ Federal University Oye-Ekiti-1000134”
- Under Name of services/Purpose select “Project”
- In the description field type in: 2019-2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter the amount to be paid
- Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone Number
- Proceed to payment.
- Visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website fuoye.edu.ng and click on Admission to select 2019 UTME screening/ Direct Entry from the home page to continue your registration
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
DIRECT ENTRY APPLICANTS: – In addition to the above information, are required to upload statement/notification of results.
CAUTION: Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified
FUOYE Available Courses for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Faculty of Agriculture
i) B. Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
ii) B. Agric. Animal Production & Health
iii) B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
iv) B. Agric. Soil Science and Land Resources Management
v) B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
vi) B. Food Science and Technology
vii) B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
viii) B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
i) B.A. English and Literary Studies
ii) B.A History and International Studies
iii) B.A Linguistics and Languages
iv) B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Engineering
i) B. Engr. Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
ii) B. Engr. Civil Engineering
iii) B. Engr. Computer Engineering
iv) B. Engr. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
v) B. Engr. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
vi) B. Engr. Mechanical Engineering
vii) B. Engr. Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
i) B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
ii) B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
iii) B.Sc. Economics
iv) B.Sc. Mass Communication
v) B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
vi) B.Sc. Political Science
vii) B.Sc. Psychology
viii) B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Science
i) B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
ii) B.Sc. Biochemistry
iii) B.Sc. Computer Science
iv) B.Sc. Geology
v) B.Sc. Geophysics
vi) B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
vii) B.Sc. Mathematics
viii) B.Sc. Microbiology
ix) B.Sc. Physics
x) B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Education
i. Educational Management and Business Studies
B.Ed. Business Education
B.Ed. Educational Management
ii. BLS. Library and Information Science Education
iii. Educational Foundation
B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
iv. Science Education
i) Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
ii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
iii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
iv) B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
Faculty of Management Sciences
i) Sc. Accounting
ii) B.Sc. Banking and Finance
iii) B.Sc. Business Administration
iv) B.Sc. Public Administration
Closing Date for FUOYE Post UTME /Screening Exercise Application Form 2019
No date has been specified yet, we will notify you as soon as a date as been fixed.
FUOYE Pre-Degree Registration
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/NECO at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based, Management Science based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (Arts). However, students with deficiencies may apply, provided the deficiencies would have been rectified before the completion of the Pre-Degree Session.
The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
Each candidate will be required to pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only, excluding bank charges as Registration fee.
- Log on to predegree.fuoye.edu.ng
ii. Click on: Pre Degree Admission Form
iii. Click on: Click here to commence application
iv. Click on: Click here to Pay Online
- Fill the onliine form immediately after payment to complete your registration
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
i. Candidates are advised to ensure that their application forms are duly and carefully completed. You should provide a unique email address
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08035769697, 08034430891 between 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below