A reputable commercial bank located in Nigeria is currently in the process of recruiting interested and qualified candidates for the position as advertised below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Job Type: Full Time
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Up-selling and Cross-selling of bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information professionally.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- HND, OND / NCE in any field
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accountability, and accuracy.
- Must not be more than 26 years old
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- N60,000 monthly + HMO + Pension + Proximity.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Interested and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.
INFOPADI advises all applicant to be alert and avoid falling into dubious hands.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels