Graduate Executive Trainee at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited- Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
Graduate Executive Trainee at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
The microfinance bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Executive Trainee
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have several job opportunities that will provide successful Candidates with a platform for a rewarding and professional banking career.
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR: Custodian Investment Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
- HND / B.Sc in Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance or any Social Science Courses.
- Between 25 – 30 years of age.
- Evidence of completion of NYSC.
- Advanced computer software skills, including Microsoft Office Tools.
- Organization and time management abilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines.
- Evidence of completion/membership of any professional body will be an added advantage.
- Great analytical skills for decision-making and problem-solving.
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Graduate Executive Trainee” as the subject of the mail. personaltrustmfb.com
Note: All communications to successful applicants will be done via the above email
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2023.