Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Graduate Technical Trainee Recruitment is ongoing. See full details of how to apply for this opportunity below.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
Graduate Technical Trainee Recruitment at IBEDC
Title: Graduate Technical Trainee
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To work closely with various teams within the organisation and develop a full understanding of the business, giving room for an optional area of speciality in the power sector.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- PwC Assurance & Tax Associate Graduate Programme 2021
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Problem Solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Discretion and Judgment
- Resourcefulness in carrying out assigned duties.
- Display of mature and professional attitude to work.
- Technical Knowledge to forecasts for energy demand and consumption
- Understanding of Electrical Distribution Regulations and Systems
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety principles and Risk Assessment.
- Technical Knowledge to Coordinates distribution network design process
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- FMYSD Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth 2021
How to Apply for IBEDC Plc Graduate Technical Trainee
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Please Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Graduate Technical Trainee” to apply accordingly
Application Deadline 29th April, 2021.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels