Graduate Trainee (Assurance FY23) at Ernst & Young (EY) – Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Graduate Trainee (Assurance FY23) at Ernst & Young (EY)
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Assurance FY23)
- From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their ongoing strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time.
- You’ll use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, handling complex audit procedures across a broad range of industries and responsibilities.
- You won’t find an assurance culture like this anywhere else, so whether you’re looking for a long-term, or are interested in progressing on to other areas, this is a great place to be.
- As an Assurance Staff, you will be a professional member of Assurance practice.
- Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources for our audit professionals, you will be part of the team that delivers quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders.
Your Key Responsibility
- As an Assurance Staff you will deliver quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders.
SEE ALSO: Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Seflam SGL Limited
To Qualify for the Role You Must Have
- An Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
- Successfully passed ICAN, ACCA examination
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within a professional environment.
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment.
How to Apply for Graduate Trainee (Assurance FY23) at Ernst & Young (EY)
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Do you want to work and live in Canada? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels
Like Our Facebook Page- Click Here
Leave a Reply