Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The bank are currently inviting interested and qualified Nigerian graduates to apply for the position as advertised here.
GTB OND Internship 2019/2020
Applications are invited for:
Title: OND Internship Programme 2019
Postal Code: 23401
Location: GTB Unique Branches Nationwide
Job Type: OND Internship
Duration: 12 months
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
Qualifications and Requirements
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- School Identity card.
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only).
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
How to Apply for GTB OND Internship
All interested and qualified persons should proceed and click on the Apply Now button below (PLEASE ENSURE YOU DOWNLOAD AND FILL THE GUARANTOR FORM)
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019/2020 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels