GTB are looking for young and vibrant people who would work passionately in driving their desire to provide exceptional services to their customers.
Join GTB diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc, mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a platform for enriching lives by building strong, value adding relationships with their customers, stakeholders and the communities in which they operate.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below
Job Title: Personal Banking Officer
Location: Lagos, Abuja and PH, Nigeria
- To build and manage a portfolio of Personal Banking clients
- Cross sell products to existing business customers and prospects
- Develop and Implement sound marketing strategies for wealth creation
- Proactively drive exceptional service delivery of various internal stakeholders to meet customer’s needs
- Provide personalised services to clients
- Product sales and marketing
- Personal Banking relationship management
- Marketing strategy development
- Business and financial advisory
- Credit structuring and analysis skills
- Good understanding of asset and portfolio management
- Brilliant communication and business writing skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- 1 to 3 years of experience in providing financial advisory services and management of Personal Banking customers
- A minimum of second class honours (lower division) in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
How to Apply
All interested and qualified persons should hurry and visit www.careers.gtbank.com
Deadline for Application
For more BANK JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us