Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The bank are currently inviting interested and qualified Nigerian graduates to apply for the position as advertised here.
GTB Relationship Managers
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, their mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which they operate.
- Leadership skills
- Relationship management skills
- Product sales and marketing
- Marketing strategy development
- Business and financial advisory
- Credit structuring and analysis skills
- Good understanding of asset and portfolio management
- Brilliant communication and business writing skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
You May Also Like- UBA Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 (OND, HND, BSC)- Apply Here
- 2 or more years’ experience
- Minimum of second class honours (lower division) in any discipline
- Minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
How to apply for GTB Relationship Managers Vacancies
All interested and qualified persons can apply using the link provided below.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels