Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program (Commercial). You can check out this amazing opportunity and apply within if qualified.
See full details of this opportunity and apply below.
Table of Contents
Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program (Commercial)
Job Description :
6 Level 6
Future Leaders Programme 2024 – (Commercial)
Closing Date: 21st November 2023
Worker Type :
Diageo employees have the best of all worlds. Our hands-on, accelerated learning programmes are perfect for people who are curious and have an ability to learn. If you want to gain depth and breadth of an organization to be set up for a career to be proud of, you’re in the right place.
How does the programme work?
Start your Commercial Sales career with some of the most iconic brands in the world. Taking iconic, timeless brands like Baileys, Guinness and Smirnoff and finding them new generations of shoppers, new untapped markets, new reasons to be purchased, and new places to be sold.
- You’ll be immersed in the sales process from the beginning. You’ll spend time building relationships with Diageo partners and working with customers to improve sales. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our brands are successfully promoted, readily available and well presented to anyone who wants to buy them.
- During the programme you’ll have an opportunity to excel in areas across our Commercial Sales teams such as Account Management, Customer Marketing and Customer Activation. You’ll discover everything you need to know about our brands, our competitors, the market and customers.
Who are we looking for?
- On the qualification side, you’ll need to have acquired or be expecting to obtain an academic degree and be graduating in 2024 or within the last 2 years.
- You must be proficient in English and hold a full clean valid driver’s license or be willing to obtain one. For our graduate opportunities you must be mobile and prepared to relocate geographically during the programme.
- You’ll need to be a curious, flexible, self-motivated team-player who loves to turn ideas into action and someone who shows integrity, respect for others and, above all, a passion for learning something new every day.
Benefits of the Program
With everything you can learn here, and the long-term opportunities we have to offer, the Commercial Sales Graduate Programme could just be the best decision you’ve ever made.
We offer rewarding salaries for our graduates along with an industry-leading benefits package. With everything you can learn here, and the long-term opportunities we have to offer, the Future Leaders Programme in Africa could just be the best decision you’ve ever made.
How to Apply for Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program (Commercial)
We have several graduate opportunities across the business. For the best chance of being successful we recommend applying for one programme. Applications are on a rolling process, and we will close roles when we find our graduates for January 2024. Here’s hoping it’s you!