Guinness Nigeria Plc in line with its co-operate social responsibility are giving out scholarship to deserving undergraduate Nigerian students. See how you can successfully apply for the Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified students for:
Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
- This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development. The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and polytechnics. Students from our host communities are encouraged to apply
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses:
- Engineering & Sciences: Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing and Sales. Human Resources/Industrial and Labor relations and Accounting.
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year student in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman or their Community Development Associations where applicable
How to Apply for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
All interested and qualified candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the following details below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- University / Polytechnic
- Matriculation Number / Year of Study
- Home Town / Local Government Area / State of Origin
- Phone Numer / E-mail
- Scanned copy of student ID card or Admission Letter
Closing Date for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
The application deadline is 16th November, 2020.
For more clarity contact our admin.
CONNECT WITH US
We hope this information is helpful. Do well to subscribe to our blog for free using your Email for more SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS UPDATES FOR NIGERIANS.
We provide both local and international scholarship opportunities.