Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton celebrates its 100 years of service as one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With 60,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the life cycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
Check out full details of the job below.
Halliburton Energy Field Engineer – Logging and Perforating
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
About the job
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton Open Hole Wire line Technologies to independently provide basic services and tool operation to customers at the well site.
- Applies engineering, mechanical and geological principles to articulate basic data interpretations to clients from proprietary software and learns to coach clients through various drilling scenarios.
- Actively participates in the training and development of operators and Associate Field Professionals on all aspects of Open Hole logging.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or other technical discipline is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Open Hole Wire line field operations required.
How to apply for Halliburton Energy Service Recruitment 2019
If you meet the requirements above and you are still interested in the job, follow the simple steps to apply for the job successfully.
Click on Halliburton Graduate Field Engineer Application Form 2019 to begin the application process.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels