Benefits of FirstGem Funds Loan for Women in Nigeria
- Min amount of N500, 0000 and Maximum of N3,000,000 (based on eligibility)
- Interest Rate – 9% p.a
- Tenor 12 – 24 months based on facility type
- Management fee: 0.5% flat (one off)
- Keyman Insurance: 0.5% (one-off)
- Working Capital – To purchase raw materials or stock in trade.
- Time/Term Loan – To purchase assets (specialized assets may be financed on exceptional basis)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- GEEP Loan Application 2022/2023 – How to Apply for GEEPloan
Who Can Apply for FirstGem Funds?
Women Owned /Led MSMEs in the following sectors
- Food / Beverage processing & Packaging
- Beauty and cosmetics
- Confectionaries, Catering & Restaurants
- Transportation (Logistics)
- Agric/Agro-Allied (retail value chain)
How to Apply for FirstGem Funds Loan
- Download the Retail Loan Application Form
- Complete the form and with the accompanying documents, submit at the nearest FirstBank branch
or simply get full details here- www.firstbanknigeria.com/personal/loans/more-financing-options/firstgem-funds/
For more LOAN AND GRANTS UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us