WAEC Recruitment 2022/2023– This is to notify you that the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced recruitment into many vacant positions in the commission. The West African Examinations Council is calling on applicants to fill in vacant positions in its Nigeria National Office and WAEC International Office, Lagos, Nigeria.
WAEC urged interested applicants to visit https://recruitment.waec.com.ng, adding that application closes June 7th, 2022.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2022
“Interested applicants are to complete the application process online by logging in to the link below: .https://recruitment.waec.com.ng
“Application closes on Tuesday, 7th June, 2022.
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- You can only apply for a position if you have created a user account, verified your account and logged in.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Application details should be completed and submitted not later than the closing date.
How to Apply for WAEC Job on recruitment.waec.com.ng Portal
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply for any of the positions of their choice.
Closing Date for WAEC Recruitment Application
The application deadline is 7th of June, 2022.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Cowrywise Financial Technology Limited Recruitment 2022
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels