The National Agricultural Land Development Authority, NALDA Volunteer programme 2020 is a program approved by the Presidency which provides opportunities for eligible Nigerians to contribute their volunteer actions, where suitable, to support the work of the NALDA in the three main NALDA pilot project.
Duration of the NALDA Volunteer Program 2020
The NALDA.NG volunteer Programme will last for 6 months. It will tactically organize broad-based volunteer services of eligible Nigerians to meet the targets of the three main pilot projects of NALDA to guarantee food and nutrition security in Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements for NALDA Application
- Nationality: Must be Nigerians
- Education: Minimum of OND and other related qualifications
- Skills: Computer skills are desired, goal-oriented
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organization.
How to Apply on NALDA Volunteer Program 2020 Form Portal
NALDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020 and How to Apply via www.nalda.ng. In our previous article on the recruitment, we notified you that the NALDA Application Form Portal is open.
Follow the steps below to apply.
- Go to: https://www.nalda.ng/nalda-volunteer/
- Click on Volunteer
- Fill the form correctly with all necessary information
- Submit your application
- Print out your application acknowledgement slip
Please Note- Only those that are successful in the application will be shortlisted/notified.
Keep visiting this website to stay updated on the application guidelines.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels