International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment – The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster.
International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment / Career Opportunities
International Rescue Committee (IRC) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Officer
Requisition ID: req29832
Location: Monguno, Borno
Sector: Human Resources
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Technically Reports to: HR Manager Maiduguri
Indirect Reporting: Senior Area Manager
Position directly Supervises: Cook and Cleaners
Job Overview / Summary
- The HR & Admin Officer technically reports to the Human Resources Manager in Maiduguri. The Human Resources & Admin officer will be responsible in all HR matters, functions, and general office management of the IRC office in Monguno, and to assist the HR Manager & the HR Lead in all related HR & Admin functions and ensuring compliance with IRC Way.
SEE ALSO- HR Assistant Recruitment at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
- Ensure compliance to hiring policies and procedures.
- Support in the recruitment cycle, along with our recruitment team
- Manage staff contracts and all personal files, & track the new hires on boarding, this includes file all their new paper works in both personal & E personal files.
- Make sure to collect the timesheet for all staff on a timely manner and track it.
- Maintain tracking for the IRC staff emails, and coordinate with IT department for any new updates in this regard.
- Make sure to follow up correctly on the exit process following the IRC internal manual & practice for all employees and release the final settlement and other paperwork to Finance department on a timely manner.
- Always maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive HR information
- Perform other job-related tasks as requested by the HR Manager and HR Lead
- Assist in ensuring payment request for office consumables are raised
- Provide support for New Hire orientation and onboarding including communicating orientation timetables to all facilitators, coordinate new hire documentation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives as may be required.
- Liaise with the hiring managers regarding staff contracts, paperwork, ATCs & all other documents related to the new hires
- Compile and submit updated IRC Monguno contact List by the 1st of every month.
- Follow up on employee’s benefits, health insurance, life insurance, & social security.
- Maintain knowledge of national staff entitlements and benefits.
Coordination & Representation:
- He/she will represent the department in meetings and serves as the focal point for department in Monguno.
Key Working Relationships:
- Monguno Sector leads, Payroll, Supply Chain, Humanitarian Access Safety & Security, Senior Area Manager etc.
Key Internal Contacts:
- Country Program: Nigeria
- Region/Global: West Africa
- Key External Contacts: Sister INGO’s, CBO’s in Monguno, Sema etc.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- HR Advisor Recruitment for Shell Nigeria Business Operations (SNBO)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: University Degree in Management, Human Resources, Administration, or related fields or HND.
- Work Experience: Approximately 2-3 years of professional experience in HR, Administration/Office Management.
- HR certifications and trainings if any, will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of labor law.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is required
- Demonstrated Technical Skills: Previous experience with Human Resources generalist.
- INGO experience preferred.
Demonstrated Managerial/Leadership Competencies:
- Strong sense of personal integrity, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to work with people with diverse culture, religious background, and ethnicity.
- English, Hausa and Kanuri will be an added advantage.
Computer/Other Tech Requirements:
- Full professional competency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to Travel: 5 % of time if applicable
How to Apply for International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
RECOMMENDED- Orange Group Limited Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels
Like Our Facebook Page- Click Here
Leave a Reply