HR & Administration Coordinator Vacancy at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment
NRC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Administration Coordinator
Job Identification Number: 8571
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Category: Human Resources
Grade: 7 in NRC’s grading structure
Duration of contract: 12 months renewable.
Reporting line: Human Resources and Administration Manager, Nigeria
You May Also Like: Graduate Trainee Opportunities for Nigerian Graduates Across All Sectors
- NRC has been present in Nigeria since 2015 and has been working to help displacement-affected communities meet their basic needs, improve their livelihoods, access essential services, and enhance their resilience to future shocks through our six core competencies: water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH), Shelter, Education, Information-Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA), Livelihoods and Food Security (LFS), Camp Management, and Protection. NRC provides immediate assistance during the onset of emergencies through the rapid response mechanism (RRM).
Qualifications and Requirements
NRC is looking for:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organization Development, Organization psychology, or a related field.
- Confident communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels, and challenge with humility when necessary
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Nigeria
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with staff in course of work.
How to Apply for NRC Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th November, 2022 (02:28 PM).
Do you want to work and live in Canada? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels