HSE Officer Vacancy at Nigeria Polyvinyl Chloride Product Limited. Apply for the job today.
Nigeria Polyvinyl Chloride Product (NPCP) is a manufacturer of all kind of Nylon Product like Pure Water Rolls, Yogurt Rolls, Shrink Wrapping, Mattress Liner, Jumbo Liner, Pallet Liner, Shopping Bags (Printing & Plain).
HSE Officer Vacancy at Nigeria Polyvinyl Chloride Product Limited
Nigeria Polyvinyl Chloride Product Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring that employees have proper safety training and are aware of hazards in their work environment
- Performing inspections of work sites to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Informing workers of potential hazards and implementing measures to mitigate risks
- Conducting investigations into accidents to identify the causes and contributing factors
- Writing reports detailing accident investigations and conclusions in order to inform future safety measures
- Consulting with management to develop policies and procedures for safety programs
- Preparing reports about safety conditions at a workplace or industry sector
- Monitoring compliance with safety regulations and providing training on safe work practices to employees
- Recording injuries or illnesses that occur at work in order to identify potential hazards or patterns of unsafe behavior
- Develop an action plan based on best solutions identified during WSH solutioning discussions.
- Develop corporate social responsibility policies for logistics operations.
- Develop measures to enhance organizational awareness of environmental protection.
- Develop novel approaches to solve problems that are complex in nature.
- Drive WSH activities to ensure department compliance with requirements.
- Evaluate risk factors that impact efficiency.
- Facilitate discussions on WSH reports and findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science or related fields
- Ability to lead and coordinate HSE teams and conduct HSE audits and inspections
- Knowledge of emergency response and preparedness plans
- Experience in developing and implementing HSE programs
- Certifications are highly desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) management
- Knowledge of applicable safety regulations, codes, and standards
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.