Are you interested in applying for the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Recruitment 2022/2023? This is a perfect opportunity for you to apply now. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education recruitment exercise.
Recruitment IAUE Edu Ng Portal- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Recruitment
You can apply for any of the positions available at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE). To get the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) job, it is important that you know the correct requirements and eligibility to apply for IAUE Recruitment 2022.
We will be guiding you on How To Apply for IAUE Recruitment, Closing Date For IAUOE Recruitment Application, How To Get IAUOE Recruitment Application Form, IAUOE Recruitment Requirements, IAUE Recruitment Portal, IAUE Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates and other vital information.
Things To Know Before Applying
- The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- TotalEnergies Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
Available Positions in IAUOE 2022
Job vacancies at IAUE are mainly for Non-Academic, Academic, Administrative, and Medical staff. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number, alongside relevant qualifications for any of the 63 positions.
- Lecturer II (Faculty of Social Sciences)
- Assistant Lecturer (Faculty of Social Sciences)
- Lecturer II (Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences)
- Assistant Lecturer (Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences)
- Assistant Lecturer (Faculty of Management Sciences)
- Lecturer II (Faculty of Management Sciences)
- Confidential Secretary II
- Lecturer II (Faculty of Humanities)
- Confidential Secretary I
- Assistant Lecturer (Faculty of Humanities)
- Executive Officer
- Technologist II
- Administrative Officer II
- Senior Assistant Technologist
- Assistant Lecturer (Faculty of Education)
- Administrative Officer I
- Medical Laboratory Scientist I
- Higher Data Processing Officer
- Higher Stores Officer II
- Medical Laboratory Scientist II
- Data Processing Officer
- Community Health Technician II
- Nursing Sister / Midwife Sister
- Lecturer II (Faculty of Education)
- Higher Photographer II
- Director of Works
- Senior Academic Planning Officer
- Stores Officer II
- Medical Laboratory Technologist II
- Works Superintendent
- Staff Nurse / Staff Midwife II
- Academic Planning Officer I
- Computer System Analyst / Programmer / Technologist / Engineer II
- Engineer II
- Senior Assistant – Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Deputy Director, Physical Planning
- Assistant Librarian
- Academic Planning Officer II
- Internal Auditor II
- Community Health Officer I
- Quantity Surveyor II
- Internal Auditor I
- Community Health Officer II
- Assistant Lecturer (Faculty of Vocational & Technical Education)
- Agricultural Superintendent I
- Medical Records Technician
- Librarian II
- Physical Planning Officer II
- Higher Works Superintendent
- Community Health Technician I
- Agricultural Superintendent II
- Deputy Bursar
- Lecturer II (Faculty of Vocational & Technical Education)
- Accountant I
- Physical Planning Officer I
- Library Officer
- Medical Officer II
- Security Officer II
- Higher Library Officer
- Accountant II
- Security Officer
General Requirements for IAUOE Recruitment 2022
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for IAUE Recruitment 2022.
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND depending on the position.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate may be required.
- O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English, and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, etc.
- If you are computer-literate, that would be an advantage.
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills and can work with others in collaboration.
More may be required depending on which category you wish to apply for.
How to Apply for Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Recruitment 2022
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official IAUE recruitment portal via iauoe.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
After successful submission, wait to be contacted through the email address you used to send in your application Once the Human resource team has gone through your application and qualifications, they will contact you, and many require that you send in scanned copies of your documents and other details will be communicated to you.
To register or submit an application for 2022/2023 Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Recruitment, you need to access the IAUE Recruitment Portal – www.recuitment.iauoe.edu.ng
You need an internet-enabled device like a smartphone or computer to access the recruitment portal.
IAUOE Application Closing Date
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Recruitment Closing Date 20th July, 2022.
Make sure you submit your application before the deadline, as it may not be extended.
We will keep on updating all our readers on Institutions Recruitment related stories and other recruitment.
If you want to receive notifications on this job and latest news on the recruitment, then subscribe with your email address in the comment section below.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us