Jaklovis Concept Limited in collaboration with IBB Limited is committed to offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm, with our years of experience.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reputable, smart and quality Management trainee both male and female respectively.
- As a management trainee you work under the supervision of managers and executives in organizations. Your goal is to acquire all essential knowledge to become future managers, often in particular fields, such as marketing, sales, or operations.
What does a management trainee do?
- Management trainees often rotate to different company departments (e.g. Finance, Sales, Marketing, etc.) to learn all company functions, policies, and staff duties. They contribute to strategic planning and help evaluate employee and department performance (e.g. analyzing, writing reports).
Responsibilities / Duties
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations.
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Effective communication skills
- A degree in Management or Business.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: While sending in your application put in your phone number boldly where it will be visible in case we need to make a quick contact to you
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.
How to get more update about the recruitment
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels