IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
The bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Risk Officer Recruitment at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
Job Title: Risk Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that all staff, particularly operations staff diligently comply with the operational risk guidelines, policies and procedures to mitigate the bank’s risk exposure. This is largely achieved as they coordinate the activities of the regional monitoring teams.
- Evaluate customers’ loan applications in line with the bank’s credit policy.
- Identify critical risks in credit request and provide advise on how requests can be restructured in line with the bank’s risk appetite.
- Has relevant experience in analyzing consumer and SME loans.
- Weed out fraudulent applications, and unreliable applicants.
- Check Facility Letters and Loan Agreements and scrutinize the signed documents to ensure the correctness of the contracts.
- Continuously ensure alignment/compliance to the credit risk management framework.
- Continuously analyze and recommend improvement on credit risk management framework, processes and systems.
- Organization of credit committee.
- Portfolio management & reporting.
- Create innovative credit evaluation processes and systems.
- Evaluate clients for credit worthiness based our internal risk models & their application information.
Qualifications and Applications
- A first degree in Economics, Finance or any other discipline
- Good communications
- Good reporting skills.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a Microfinance Industry
- Good knowledge of accounting and relevant lending ratios.
- Analytical skills
N61,000 – N78,000 monthly.
How to Apply for IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail
The application deadline is 30th November, 2020.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels