The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian for the position below at the Institute’s Headquarters in Ibadan:
Position: Transport Superintendent
Contract: 3-year renewable contract
Job Location: Ibadan
Closing Date: 6th November 2018
Do you want to work for a cutting-edge organization? Are you passionate about making a difference? If you’re serious about reducing poverty and malnutrition, and improving the livelihoods of African farmers, then the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) might be the place for you.
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Prepare daily duty rosters for all driver according to users’ request;
- Check online as well as E-mail requests for vehicle and take immediate action;
- Monitor movement of vehicles and drivers using electronic devices;
- Prepare and authorize vehicle gate pass;
- Authorize fuel issuance for vehicles when required;
- Prepare monthly chargeback statement for all vehicles, drivers and shuttle usage
- including long distance travel;
- Prepare overtime statement including applicable per diem statement;
- Arrange to obtain international permit for vehicles when required;
- Arrange for insurance and other legally required vehicle particulars;
- Handle and keep vehicle data and documents;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
JOB QUALIFICATION/ REQUIREMENTS
- BSc/HND in Business Administration, Psychology or related field with minimum of six (6) years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Associate membership of Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport is an added advantage.
You may also like – IITA Welder 2 Recruitment 2018
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good knowledge of transportation assignment of drivers.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Be knowledge of on the use of Microsoft Office and oracle packages.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY APPLY FOR Transport Superintendent JOB
All interested and qualified applicants should complete the online application form by clicking IITA Transport Superintendent APPLICATION FORM 2018.
Interested persons are to also attach detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to IITA website: http://www.iita.org/about/jobs/
This must be done no later than Two Weeks from the date of this publication.
The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees
Please Note – The referees must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional
colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates.