Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) are currently calling for application from interested Nigerian graduates from any discipline for the ongoing recruitment. Where you start your career matters! Are you ready to work on some of the biggest challenges in the power sector?
IKEDC Graduate Recruitment Portal
At IE, there are vast opportunities for career development, great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive remuneration. The possibilities are endless!
See available positions below
Graduate Media Support Coordinator
- Develop materials to support communications strategies and oversee design, production and distribution of all branding/promotional material/corporate items.
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual to all stakeholders
- Develop quality graphic material for Ikeja Electric- e.g projects and communication material- working on layouts and artwork pages ready for print
- Interpret the business needs and developing a concept to suit that purpose; estimating the time required to complete the work and providing cost to user departments.
- Creatively produce new ideas and concepts in accordance to IE Projects.
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD); proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Work on layouts and art working to ensure consistency with the IE brand
Graduate Media Support Officer
- Assist in developing materials to support communications strategies and oversee design, production and distribution of all branding/promotional material/corporate items.
- Assist in creating design solutions that have a high visual impact on all stakeholders.
- Assist in developing quality graphic material for Ikeja Electric- e.g projects and communication material- working on layouts and artwork pages ready for print
- Assist in the concept development of new ideas for IE Projects.
- Liaise with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD); proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Assist in the development of Layouts and art work to ensure consistency with the IE brand
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
Graduate Metering Project Management Supervisor
- Assists the project team with the development and implementation of the metering strategies, including metering plans and policies.
- Ensure all defined targets, schedules, policies and requirement are met and work closely with the Project Manager and functional units in ensuring operational efficiency and synergy.
- Ensure all project documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal and external stakeholders.
- Research and analyze metering options in relation to business decision and project deliverables to guide optimal decision making.
- Responsible for updating the project risk register and discussing same during project’s progress status meeting.
- Managing all project meeting and ensuring minute are shared with stakeholders once concluded.
- Act as the communication liaison between the metering project team and functional teams/stakeholders.
Location– All positions are located in Lagos, Nigeria
How to apply on IKEDC Recruitment Portal
All interested applicants can see full details of the job and apply using the link provided here.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019/2020 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels