The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Recruitment has started. We are using this medium to inform the General public that recruitment to fill ad-hoc positions, ahead of the forth coming by-elections in 11 States of the country.
- Bayelsa State
- Bauchi State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Enugu State
- Imo State
- Katsina State
- Kogi State
- Lagos State
- Plateau State and
- Zamfara State
How to apply for INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment 2020
If you are yet to create an account or register on the INEC recruitment platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on “the link at the bottom of this page” and follow the instructions.
- Fill the Application form. Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph. You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 50KB
- Check the Attestation box
- Submit the application
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
All submissions are FINAL. Kindly ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
NOTE: Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
Interested and qualified applicants should Click here to apply
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE 2020 NATIONWIDE OPPORTUNITIES so as to ensure you get the work you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels