Internal Control Officer (Reconciliation Desk) recruitment at ARM (Asset & Resource Management Holding Company) application form is out. Check out full details below and apply if you are interested and qualified. Ensure you share this post with your friends.
- The officer will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and reliability of transaction data captured within Operations Unit and reconciliation of bank statements to portfolios/funds core applications. In addition, the officer will device and maintain a system of control sufficient to provide reasonable assurances on relevant company and clients’ related transactions. The Internal Control unit would cover transactions processed by ARM Investment Managers and ARM Securities.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform daily review of bank statements to identify outstanding transactions and resolution of reconciling items between the bank statements and the portfolios/funds core applications
- Perform daily reconciliation of Mutual funds and ensure timely clearing of all outstanding transactions
- Perform daily reconciliation of Instititional client funds and ensure timely clearing of all outstanding transactions
- Perform monthly reconciliations of ARM and Custodian records, which will include CITI reconciliation, CSCS reconciliation, and any other reconciliation activity assigned to you by your supervisors
- Document and circulate periodic reports to Management, and inputs on identified control gaps and key exceptions with needed process improvement opportunities
- Liaise with process owners to ensure the timely implementation of remedial actions to address identified exceptions
- Escalate instances of persistent instances of persistent control issues to Supervisor
- Perform special investigations when necessary to safeguard firm assets (e.g., fraud)
- Provide monthly internal control input for OPR collation, TAMCO, BARC and any such audience that may be required from time-to-time
- Escalate exceptional or aged items to the portfolio Managers, Treasury, E-payment & settlement, Investment Administration and Fund Account
- Conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Supervisor
Requirements and Qualifications
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Good financial accounting and reporting skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office Applications
- Team player
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- At-least 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- A Bsc Degree in relevant field.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of accounting principles, financial markets and instruments (Preferably an accounting graduate).
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below to apply
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is free.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels