AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
International Breweries Plc Recruitment
The company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Representative
Job ID: 30005940
Location: International Breweries – Isolo Depot, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- The purpose of the Trade Marketing Representative is to leverage capital and people resources in order to enhance sustainable growth in sales volume, market share and competitive advantage.
Channel Management & Execution:
- Custodian of channel and trade marketing knowledge and expertise.
- Define, quantify and sensibly segment the appropriate channel within the market, and then apply channel strategies accordingly
- Ongoing development, co-ordination and standardisation of IRVPs incorporating this into the connection strategy through alignment with marketing and execution standards, development of tool kits, frameworks, measures and standards and best practice transfers
- To develop expertise in merchandising, promotions, point of connection (POC), events, category management, BTL, calendar development etc.
- Ownership of the system to monitor trade execution standard whilst working with sales team to ensure execution standards are met
- Develop, own and drive Cold Strategy in country.
- Develop the above IRVPs programmes (in conjunction with brand marketing) that fit, and are appropriate to, agreed channel strategies, including events, refrigeration, draught, merchandising, category management, signage and promotions.
- Minimum of a First Degree in either Business Administration or the Humanities from an accredited, and recognised university or college by the National Accreditation Board.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent management & leadership skills
- Process and Project management
- Ability to persuade and get results through managing diverse group
- High attention to detail.
- Practical knowledge of market structures and consumer trends in Ghana
- Numeracy Skills – ability to work with detailed analysis
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Grand Cereal Limited Graduate Trainee 2022/2023
How to Apply for International Breweries Plc Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2022.
For more job updates, kindly subscribe to the site using your email address, subscription is free.
You can also connect with us on our various social media platforms