The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state.
The board grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students financially.
Eligibility Requirement for Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship 2019
All applicants for this scholarship must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution for postgraduate studies (Masters or Doctorate).
- All Post-graduate applicants (Only applicable to Master’s Degree applicants):
- Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he/she must have graduated with a minimum of 4.6/7.0 at undergraduate level
- Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he/she must have graduated a minimum of 3.5/5.0 at undergraduate level
- Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he/she must possess a Minimum of 3.0/4.0
- Where applicant has obtained an upper credit in Higher National Diploma (HND), he/she must present evidence of completion of postgraduate diploma (PGD)
- All Post-graduate applicants (Only applicable to Doctorate Degree applicants):
- Where applicant has obtained a second class lower CGPA at undergraduate level, he/she must possess a distinction in their master’s degree
How to Apply for the Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship 2019
All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2000 for Local Scholarship is compulsory). The form must be purchased through Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Click on the application link here to apply- https://scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbpostgraduate
All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents written below to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
- Admission Letter
- Valid ID Card
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- SSCE result
- Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate (PHD applicants only)
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.
Please Note- Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test to be conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Successful applicants will be contacted for oral interview.
For more SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels