The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state.
It grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students financially.
Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019
Qualification and Requirement
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their second year or above
- All Under-graduate applicants:
- Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.6/7.0
- Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
- Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 3.0/4.0
- Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
- Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result
How to Apply for the Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2000 for Local Scholarship is compulsory). The form must be purchased through Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Click on the application link here to apply- https://scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbundergraduate
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- SSCE result
- Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the portal.
For more SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels