Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba School of Nursing admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available. See how to buy form and apply online here.
We will like to inform you that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Nursing, for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission.
To apply for the LUTH School of Nursing Admission, interested candidates should kindly read the below listed guidelines carefully:
- Applicants are to obtain application code from the Admission Office SON Luth Idiaraba ONLY
- From the SON website click on SON Portal button or go to portal.sonluth.com
- From the portal home page click on Make Payment button (You need to make payment first before you can complete your form).
- Fill in your correct details and select your preferred payment options (Online Payment Through ATM or Payment at the Bank).
- If your option is Bank Payment, An RRR code will be generated for payment at the Bank Counter.
- After successful payment, proceed to fill the Application Form (Note: that your e-mail and password supplied during payment will be used as your User ID and Password to log into your account).
- Upload your passport photograph (Not more than 30KB in JPG or PNG format).
- Print your Exam slip and receipt from your account.
- First phase of entrance exam is JUNE 15th 2019.
- Submit a copy of the printed Application Form to School of Nursing, Luth-Idiaraba, Lagos.
How much is LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Application fee for the LUTH School of Nursing 2019/2020 costs Seven Thousand Naira Only (N7,000).
Closing Date for LUTH School of Nursing Application and Submission of Form
Deadline for submission of application is 7th of June, 2019.
For any Technical support send your request to email@example.com
For more School of Nursing Updates, subscribe to this site.
We encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Speak with an admin here