Microsoft Nigeria mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. The 2019/2020 Full-time job opportunity for for students and recent graduates in Nigeria application portal is opened. See full details of how to successfully apply for it here. Salary and benefits is very attractive.
Details about the Microsoft Job Opportunity
Microsoft’s culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. They believe everyone should each find meaning in the work and they ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
Title: Student and Recent Graduate
Job Number: 626240
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
Microsoft Nigeria are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you’re deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
Qualifications and Requirements
Applications to this opportunity are considered depending on education level and/or location. To be considered as student/recent graduate, you should be:
- Within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
- Up to 2 years of accumulated full-time professional experience.
- Passion for the technology and innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- English language fluency.
Benefits and Perks (Salary)
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
You May Also Like- Microsoft Internship Opportunity in Nigeria (4 Months 2019)- Apply
How to apply for Microsoft Full time Opportunity for Students and Recent Graduates 2019
All interested persons who meet the above requirements can proceed to apply using the provided link below.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels