Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2024 – The Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2024 Application Portal is Open. See How to Successfully Apply for Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program. Deadline for Application.
Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2024
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Ibrahim Leadership Fellow will take leadership guidance from the President, the Senior Vice President, the Chief of Staff and Director of Cabinet and/or a designated Representative.
- With this guidance, the Fellow will contribute to the design and implementation of strategic assignments that will increase and enhance their professional and leadership capacity, with the intention of contributing to the governance and development of their countries.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: EFCC Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – efcc.gov.ng
The Fellow will also have the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop and help implement innovative approaches to various strategic issues of importance to the Bank’s mission and objectives, based on international best practice.
- Undertake research and analysis of existing and emerging strategy, program and policy areas relevant for the Bank, as required.
- Assist with the monitoring and analysis of the implementation of various Bank Group initiatives as well as the regular work program, and prepare briefs, memos and other documentation that convey in non-technical terms the likely impact;
- Participate in high-level discussions and contribute to the preparation of the President’s meetings and missions; and
- Carry out any other assigned duties by relevant senior staff in the President’s office.
Selection Criteria (Including desirable skills, knowledge and experience)
- The priority for the selection of the 2024 Mo Ibrahim Fellow is the Bank’s High 5 areas (lighting up and powering Africa; Feeding Africa; Industrializing Africa; Integrating Africa and Improving the quality of life for the people of Africa).
- The key competencies are top-notch professional experience in private sector and strong policy analytical skills at all levels and ability to run models.
- The Fellowship is for young professionals, mid-career or/and new executives.
The Fellow Must:
- Be a national of an African country, residing anywhere in the world;
- Not be an active, non-active, retired, or separated staff member of the Bank;
- Not have close family relations with an active or non-active staff member, such as mother, father, sister and brother;
- Government officials, active military personnel and political party leaders are not eligible;
- Age limit is forty (40) years for men and women and forty-five (45) years for women with children;
- Demonstrate a strong ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data;
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills;
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community;
- Have outstanding academic credentials backed by a minimum of a Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in Banking, Business, Economics or other Social Sciences, Finance, International Development, or in any other discipline relevant to the Bank’s business;
- Have relevant and demonstrable work experience, strong communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills, and ability to work with others;
- Have at least 7 (seven) years work experience relevant to the Bank’s activities;
- Demonstrate proven leadership and consultative skills;
- Have experience in strategic planning, project management and execution;
- Have experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
- Demonstrate ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
How to Apply for Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2024
Application Deadline: 20th of October, 2023