Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME form 2019/2020 is out and you can see full details on how to quickly get the form and register for the screening here. You will also see the cut off mark for MOUAU 2019/2020.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020
This is to inform all candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME examinations that they are eligible to apply for the MOUAU post UTME screening exercise this year.
Also, candidates who want to change into any of the programmes in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should quickly do JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE HERE and select the school. Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the Programme now has full accreditation by NUC.
How to buy and apply for Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) post UTME form 2019/2020
Carefully go through the steps listed below to successfully purchase and fill the form.
- Go to www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2019/2020 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
- Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Plat form where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
- Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
Closing Date for MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020
Beginning from 1st July, 2019 and closing midnight 15th August, 2019, candidates are required to register on-line for the admission screening exercise.
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below