MTN Nigeria – attracts the right talents who they carefully nurture by continuously improving their employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Hurry up and apply for the job opportunity. See full details below.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Partner, Customer Service
Location: Golden Plaza, Lagos
Employment Status: Permanent
Department: Enterprise Business Unit
Unit: Not Specified
Core Purpose of the Job
- Ensure top quality customer support and follow through on all customers requests, faults/complaints across all product lines and segment to ensure end to end resolution.
- Carry out frontline empowerment across all enterprise customer touchpoints.
- Provide a 2nd level service request and faults management function for frontline EB and MTNN customer support or management teams
- Provide centralized expertise in managing service faults/requests across EB regions, customer segments, products, services and solutions
- Improve customer relationship management by taking the burden of service management from frontline customer support teams
- Assess and report the support provided by the different EB support groups
- Empower customers and frontline support/relationship management team with a view to reducing service faults escalated to the center
- Protect the integrity of MTNN/EB customer management systems by managing accesses and assessing systems performance on a regular basis
- Implement banking and payment adoption processes with a view to ensuring uptime of services deployed to paying customers
- Serve as a liaison with 3rd party and 3rd level service support teams within MTNN (NWG/IT) and outside MTNN (vendors & technical partners) with a view to resolving all service faults within agreed MTTRs and SLAs
- Execute problem management responsibilities and identify general faults for global resolution
- Provide general root cause analysis of technical faults and protect the integrity of MTNN and EBU customer management and service support operations
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- BA, BEd, BSc or Other
Experience & Training:
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience in a customer service environment in the telecommunications industry.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word.
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar role
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st June, 2021.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels