npower.fmhds.gov.ng application portal for Npower Batch C 2020 Recruitment.
The npower.fmhds.gov.ng portal is the approved portal for the 2020 June Npower Recruitment application. This portal is opened to all eligible Nigerians and the application process is completely free and there is no application fee.
Before you apply, you are expected to read and understand all relevant information.
Please, all applicants must note the following steps
- The Npower application is only open to applicants aged 18-35
- Before you apply, you must have the following
- Printout or Accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid contact- Email address and a working phone number.
- Your degree certificate and NYSC certificate. If you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
- Once the portal opens Log on to npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Read the terms and conditions on the Npower programme application portal and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
How to Register for Npower June 2020 Recruitment
- Go to npower.fmhds.gov.ng portal
- Input your valid contact info (Email or Phone number) and confirm your email address.
- Fill in your BVN and date of birth
- Enter your bio-data
- Enter your education details (Npower Teach and Npower Health is only for graduates)
- Upload your degree certificate and NYSC certificate.
- Enter and upload your employment status and other details.
- The acceptable means of Identification are – International Passport, National ID Card, Valid Driver’s License, Permanent Voter’s card.
- Check all the information you have provided and press submit.
- After submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
Congratulations to you all in advance.
For more Npower updates, kindly subscribe to this website using your email, subscription is totally free.
Join other Npower Beneficiaries on our Social media Pages