The application portal for Nigerian Air force (NAF) Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2019 has been launched. We want to use this medium to notify all our readers to apply for this BMTC 2019 Recruitment(Trades/Non trades). The full requirements, application guide, application form, closing date for NAF recruitment 2019 etc can be found below. Click to read more.
THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE APPLICATION FOR NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2019).
FULL REQUIREMENTS FOR NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN (TRADES AND NON TRADE) BMTC RECRUITMENT 2019
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male.
- Applicants not be less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 31 December 2019.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2019 NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT
Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
Please as stated earlier, applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will lead to disqualification.
Applicants are to print out the under-listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
The site was fully opened on the 12th of January, 2019.
CLOSING DATE FOR NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN TRADES/NON TRADES BMTC 2019 RECRUITMENT
23rd February, 2019
Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 9th March 2019 – 23rd March 2019.
NOTE- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
For more NIGERIAN AIRFORCE UPDATES, subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is free.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels