Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ Recruitment Portal| www.airforce.mil.ng recruitment closing date.
This is to notify you that the Nigerian Air Force is currently recruiting, if you meet the necessary requirements you can follow the simple instructions below to apply now.
NAF Recruitment Online Registration Started on the 24th July 2020 and closes on 21st August 2020.
NAF Academic Requirements for non-tradesmen and women
NAF Academic/Professional Requirements for Tradesmen and Women
- Applicants must possess at least a Lower Credit/Merit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and government approved institutions/organisations.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 3 passes in SSCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB including English Language, with a trade test certificate and valid drivers licence.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women must possess 2 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English and evidence of professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
Requirements for Tradesmen/women
Applicants applying as Tradesmen/Women are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the Form:
- Engineering Technicians: ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology, Aircraft Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology/Automobile Engineering and Trade Test in Fitter Machinist.
- Air Traffic Services: ND in Meteorology, Air Traffic Controller Assistant, Base Operator, Flight Dispatcher and Fire Fighter.
- Nursing and Allied Medicine: RN-RM, Medical Records Technician, Medical Lab Technician, Medical Imaging/X-ray Technician, Dental/Dental Therapy Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Community/Environmental Technician, Biomed Technician, Optometry Technician, Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy Technician, Medical Supply Technician, Dietetics/Nutrition Technician and Paramedics Technician.
- Communication and Information Systems: ND Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr /Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/GIS Tech, Sat-Com Hub Installation Tech, Info Tech, Computer Science, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications such as Diploma in Desktop Publishing, Certificate in Computer Appreciation, Certificate in Graphics Design, Certificate in Web Design, Certificate in Computer Maintenance and Networking, Certificate in Video Editing Course is an added advantage.
- Administration/Logistics: ND Public Administration, Office Technology and Management, Business Administration/Management, Purchasing and Supply, Financial Studies, Statistics and Tailoring.
- Psychology/Sociology/Security Studies: ND Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Veterinary Assistant: ND Animal Health.
- Languages: ND French, Mandarin, Russian, Arabic and NCE Kanuri Languages.
- Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Education, Fine and Applied Art, Basic Science/Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/Basic Technology, Library and Information Science, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge and Early Childhood Education/Primary Education.
- Works/Services: Trade Test Certificate in Welding, Carpentry, Painting, Sign-Writing, Plumbing, Masonry, Draughtsman, Refrigeration, Tiling, POP and Air-Conditioning.
- Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics and Mechanical Engineering. Trade Test Certificate in Domestic Electrician.
- Civil and Environmental Engineering: ND Building Technology/Quantity Surveyor/Civil Engineering (Structures), Estate Management, Urban and Regional Planning, Architecture, Water supply and sanitation, Highway Engineering, Surveying and Geoinformatics.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Communication, Journalism, Broadcasting. Trade Test Certificate in Videography/Photography/Graphics Design.
- Legal Clerks: ND in Law.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Theology and Catechesis.
- Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Driver/Mechanic: SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and Trade Test certificate, valid current driver’s license and practical experience.
- Catering: ND Catering Services/Hotel Management.
- Music: ND Music. Playing experience in any recognised Band is an added advantage.
- Sports: SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must present evidence of professional experience which should include Certificate of participation/Medal(s) in national and international sporting competitions. In addition ND/NCE Physical Education as well as recommendation letter from the Athlete’s State Sport Council. Membership of National Sporting Association is an added advantage.
nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng Portal 2020| How to Apply for NAF Recruitment
Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- All interested applicants can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- Fill Your NAF Registration Form.
- Submit the Form.
- Take note of your Application Number.
- Print Application Summary Page.
- Your phone number and email are required for this application.
- Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards using your Email Address and Password to log in.
How to use the NAF Recruitment Portal 2020
- Go to https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Wait for the page to load
- Click on Airmen and Airwomen
- Click on start application
- Scroll down and click on start application
- Wait for the page load
- Input your phone number
- Input your email
- Setup your password
- Wait for the page to load
- Please enter your correct Email and Mobile No as this information will be used for further communication.
- The Application ID would be assigned to you at the end of application process and it is important you take note of it.
- You have to print out a copy each of the following documents that would be made available to you at the end of your application to be considered as a fully completed application:
- Acknowledgment slip.
- Attestation slip.
- Parent/Guardian consent slip.
Fill in your details properly in the form provided.
Deadline for NAF Recruitment 2020
The closing date for the 2020 NAF Recruitment application is 21st of August, 2020.
For more NIGERIAN AIRFORCE UPDATES, subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is free.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels