NAHCON Recruitment and Application Portal 2024 | How to Apply for NAHCON Recruitment 2024 via website/online. The 2024 Hajj National Medical Team Online Application Portal is open. See full details below.
Table of Contents
NAHCON Recruitment 2024
The National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) has began its recruitment for the 2024 Hajj. The National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) is pleased to announce the commencement of online application for 2024 Hajj National Medical Team (NMT). Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses and Environment Health Officers (EHO) are the only professionals needed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: FG N200 billion Support for SMEs in Nigeria
NAHCON Recruitment and Application Portal 2024
The application portal will be opened on 12th February 2024 from 12.00 midnight and will be closed on 26th February 2024 by 11.59pm.
Guidelines and Conditions for Application
Note: ONLY ELIGIBLE MEDICAL PERSONNEL ARE TO APPLY.
- The 2024 National Medical Team Operation will be based on volunteerism in line with the International Standard as agreed by the NAHCON Management
- The information provided by you will determine your eligibility or qualification to the next level of screening/examination.
- Information contained in the application is subject to verification. Any omission, misstatement or falsification of information may lead to rejection of your application or removal of your name from eligibility list.
- This application is free, and that the management of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) does not at any point require or charge a fee directly or through an agent or agency for this application.
- Filling the application form does not guarantee eligibility for this position.
- To apply for this position, doctors and pharmacists should be between 28 – 60 years of age, while nurses and the rest should be between 22 – 60 years of age.
- Applicants seeking the membership of the NMT:
- Must be in active service at the time of application.
- Must not have served in the last 3 years Hajj (i.e. 2019, 2022 & 2023)
- Must be ready to work for 28 days and be ready to remain in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for up to 45 days before returning to Nigeria.
- Any successful applicant will not be disengaged for any reason whatsoever before the completion of his/her allotted 28 days of duty.
- All successful applicants are expected to be of good conduct and must conform with the code of ethics of their respective professions and all other rules and regulations that may be promulgated by NAHCON to guide the operations of the NMT.
Every application must be accompanied by an attestation by a guarantor who must be a credible personality; either a career civil servant not below the rank of GL 15, Traditional ruler, Magistrate or Local Government Chairman. The guarantor must have known the applicant for not less than 5years and can attest to the integrity, capacity and capability of the applicant.
Documents needed for NAHCON Recruitment Application 2024
The following documents should be attached to the application:
- Guarantor’s form
- Basic professional certificate
- NYSC certificate (where applicable)
- Current annual professional practicing license
- Profile picture (taken against a white background)
- Applicants’ declaration
- Employer’s clearance letter.
How to Apply for NAHCON Recruitment 2024
The application portal can be accessed via NAHCON’s website by clicking “Resources” and then “NMT Application Portal” from the Main menu.