National Aviation Services (NAS) is the fastest growing aviation services provider in emerging markets. NAS is a leading airports service provider with a presence across regions: the Middle East, Africa and South Asia.
National Aviation Services (NAS) Customer Service Agents Recruitment
NAS provides services to more than half of the world’s top ten airlines. The company are calling on interested and qualified persons to apply for the position as advertised in this article.
Job Title: Customer Service Agent-Lounges
Location: Airport, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job Type: Full Time
To perform the designated duties of providing lounge related customer service assistance to customers and clients, as per the operational and HSEQ norms and standards.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Endeavor to develop and succeed in maintaining appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provides required receptionist services in the lounge and attend to in-person, telephone and email guest queries and concerns
- Meet and greet guests and provide guidance on lounge facilities; update system with guest details
- Ensure public announcements in lounge for reminders, flight related or boarding time announcements and other important information public-address system
- Ensure timely Lounge Handling Report for airline/corporate customer /walk-in passengers handled during shift
- Perform other related duties as directed by the immediate superior
Policy and Procedure:
- – Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by performing within organizational standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- – Implementation of all related organizational policies and procedures
- – Implementation of all related rules and regulations
- – Ensure commitment to all HSEQ regulations and procedure as per management requirements
- – Ensure that all company assets are maintained and used properly avoiding any damage or misuse.
- Minimum Qualification: Ordinary Diploma
- 2- 3 years of similar experience
- Communication skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Team work and interpersonal skills
- Basic Computer skills and knowledge of related job applications
- Language Skills: Knowledge of oral and written English
- Safety focus and Customer service skills
- Knowledge of Lounge operations and airline and local policies & procedures
You May Also Like- Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Massive Nationwide Recruitment 2020
How to Apply for NAS Customer Service Agents Recruitment 2020
All interested and qualified candidates should apply for this job by clicking on the link provided below
Closing Date for NAS Customer Service Agents Recruitment 2020
The application deadline is 29th of February, 2020
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE 2020 NATIONWIDE Jobs so as to ensure you get the work you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels