We will like to inform the general public especially all those who applied for admission into Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) that the List of Successful Candidates for the AFSB 70th Regular Course (Batch 1 & 2) 2018 has been released and you can go through this update to check the list.
If your name is on the list it means you are among the candidates that were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test which held on Saturday the 19th of May, 2018.
More details of the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) for the 70th Regular Course 2018
All successful persons are expected to prepare for and attend the interview; this would be done before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB).
The interview would commence on Saturday the 23rd of June, 2018 and it is scheduled to end on the 6th of August, 2018 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, Kaduna.
Please be informed that all successful candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as explained and listed below
The interview would be conducted in two (2) batches, namely: Batch 1 and Batch 2
Candidates from the below states are to report to NDA on Saturday 23rd June 2018
Abia, Anambra, Bauchi, Borno, Cross River, Enugu, Ekiti, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Ondo, Oyo, Taraba, Yobe, Sokoto, FCT
Candidates from the below states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14th July 2017
Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Bayelsa, Benue, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Imo, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kogi, Niger, Ogun, Osun, Rivers, Plateau, Zamfara
HOW TO CHECK THE LIST
Requirements for Interview
All candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the below listed documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2018.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
Candidates are to download both the “Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms” from the NDA applications portal/NDA website (www.ndaapplications.net/, www.nda.edu.ng) and complete same.
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of “Postcard Photograph” that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and fro Kaduna.
All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels