The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna list of shortlisted candidates for the 71 RCC 2019/2020 is out – After the Armed Forces Selection Board interview which held from 24 June – 10 August 2019, the NDA wishes to announce the release of the list of successful candidates for the 71 Regular Combatant Course intake 2019/20.
List of Successful and Reserve Candidates for Admission into 71 Regular Combatant Course 2019/20
- All successful candidates are to report to NDA RIBADU Campus on Sunday 1 September 2019. Any candidate that does not report by Tuesday 3 September 2019 would forfeit his or her place to the candidate in the Reserve list.
- Note: Candidates on the Reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited
Requirements for NDA 71 RCC 2019/20
Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NAPTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
- Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy.
- Every selected candidate must come along with Branded Laptop Computer minimum of core i3, 4GB of RAM, 500 GB HDD, 2.1GHz Processor
- Selected candidate must come with Bank Verification Number (BVN)
In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers
- One lounge suite (dark color).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- One pair of white canvas shoes.
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Individual Barbing Clipper clearly labelled with name
- Two Black civil belts
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of white trousers.
- One Spike Shoes/Foot ball boot
- Hockey stick
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vest.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Two lounge skirts (dark colors).
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Four Brown Stockings.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- All successful candidate will be subjected to Toxicology (Drug) Test on resumption. Failing the test will be automatic disqualification.
For more information on the NDA Shortlist kindly subscribe to this website using your email address. Subscription is free.
Join us on social media