Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Storekeeper. Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
Table of Contents
Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Storekeeper
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Sagamu, Ogun (Flowergate Factory)
Job Type: Full-time
- We are currently requesting for applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Storekeeper, at our Flowergate Factory, Sagamu, Ogun State.
A day in the life of a Storekeeper:
- Receive and inspect incoming goods, ensuring they meet quality standards and match purchase orders.
- Properly store goods in designated locations, ensuring they are easily accessible and properly labeled.
- Maintain accurate inventory records, including tracking stock levels, conducting regular stock counts, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Coordinate with other departments to fulfill internal requests for goods and materials.
- Prepare and package goods for shipment, ensuring they are properly labeled and secured.
- Maintain a clean and organized storage area, following safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Perform regular inspections of storage equipment and facilities.
- Identify and report any issues or concerns related to inventory or storage operations.
- Assist with the implementation of inventory management systems and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, and other related Management / Social Sciences.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of inventory management systems is a plus.
- At least two (2) years’ relevant work experience as a Storekeeper or similar role, in an FMCG will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent (Not more than 2 sittings).
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Applications).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Interesting and challenging work in a global organisation – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG
- A work environment that promotes respect, professionalism, and professional growth opportunities
- Possibility of personal development & career advancement
- Possibility to work with a dynamic team of professionals and leaders.
- Possibility to work on challenging projects.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th December, 2023.