Nestoil Limited Recruitment for Quality Inspector. See full details of how to successfully apply for Nestoil Limited Recruitment for Quality Inspector.
At Nestoil, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re changing our story. We are looking to hire a Quality Inspector to join our diverse team in our sub-company- Nesto Aviation Services Limited.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring regular aircraft inspections are carried out and concerns are escalated while recommending solutions.
Nestoil Limited Recruitment for Quality Inspector
As a Quality Inspector, you will:
- Conduct regular inspections of the aircraft and procedures.
- Investigate, audit and inspect activities and operations location as part of ongoing quality assurance.
- Identify and record any concerns or findings, and necessary evidence to substantiate such concerns or findings
- Propose or recommend solutions to concerns or findings through designated reporting channels and methods
- Verify the implementation of solutions within specific time scales
- Hold Quality and safety briefings across different operation location(s) specifically Port Harcourt Base
- Work out Quality Indicators related to the business operations
- Follow foreign auditors and inspectors, where required during an audit
- Write correspondence and archive documents ensuring all process documentation is properly filed
- Work with process owners to ensure processes meet the required standards at all times and especially in preparation for an audit
- Establish the audit plan for processes and activities covering all aspects of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations requirements
- Prepare the Management Review for own activity and that of the unit
- Prepare and present monthly activities quality and bi-annual quality reports to Safety & Quality Manager
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents and all reportable occurrences that resulted/could have resulted in damage to/failure of equipment and/or injury to personnel, document findings and make recommendations as appropriate
- Prepare all relevant documentation for airworthiness of aircrafts and its parts as well as provide quality assurance as required for the successful operation of the aircraft
- Participate in external audits and maintain effective liaison with relevant stakeholders and regulatory agencies e.g. NCAA during their surveys and inspections
- Maintain appropriate records of all quality audits and inspections carried out, including preventive and corrective actions performed
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of First degree in any Science/ Engineering field OR Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence (AMEL)`
- Auditors training: Audit technique, Quality Mgt. System & Quality Assurance training
- Minimum of 2 years Experience
- Conflict Management & Resolution
- Quick thinking
- Ability to work with a team
How To Apply for Nestoil Limited Recruitment for Quality Inspector
Method of Application – Interested and qualified candidates should fill out the form here to apply.
Applications for this role close on the 25th of August 2023.