Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment – Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2023- The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Service Board (CDCFiB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2023 Portal
How to successfully apply for NIS Recruitment 2023- Closing Date for NIS Recruitment 2023.
RECOMMENDED: How To Apply For NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
Available Positions for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors): Applicants must possess minimum of first Degree (MBBS) from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI II) CONPASS 08 Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Institution
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06. Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized Institutions
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- Immigration Assistant III (IA I11) CONPASS 03 General Duty Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or Its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans
a) Motor drivers
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2022/2023 | cdcfib.career
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Statutory Requirements for Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Must have National Identity Number (NIN)
- Must be holders of the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Applicants must present certificates of medical fitness from Government hospitals
- Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences
- Must pass drug test
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Must be between ages 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 Years
- Height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60rn for female;
- Chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
SEE ALSO: SMEDAN Sterling Bank Matching Fund Programme 2023/2024
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Computer Based Test (CBT)
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropraire time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2023
Applications shall be online. Candidates are expected to go to https://cdcfib.career to fill and submit the NIS application form.
Candidates are advised to print out the NIS Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
Please Note: Multiple applications shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Closing Date for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application
The deadline for application is 30th of January, 2023.
Applications after this date or in breach of the procedures shall not be entertained.
Do you want to work and live in Canada? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels
Like Our Facebook Page- Click Here
Leave a Reply