Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment | How To Apply for NPA Recruitment | Nigeria Ports Authority Salary | npa . gov .ng portal login | Closing Date for NPA Recruitment Application | NPA Recruitment Application Form | NPA Portal Login.
Table of Contents
Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a Federal Government Agency that governs and operates the Ports in Nigeria. The major Ports include; Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port Complex both in Lagos State. The Calabar Port Complex in Cross River State. The Delta Ports in Warri, Delta State and the Rivers Port Complex and Onne Port Complex both in Rivers State.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
The following are the requirements listed on the Nigerian Port Authority recruitment portal.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field from a recognized institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Interested applicants must not be older than 35 years at the time of application
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) Recruitment
Important Notes For NPA Recruitment
- Do not pay anyone who claims they can help you get this job. The application process is free and transparent.
- We provide information and guidance for your successful application but do not have any influence over the NPA recruitment process.
- Avoid submitting false documents when applying.
- Be prepared for screening and examination if you successfully pass the initial application stage.
How To Apply for NPA Recruitment
- Go to https://nigerianports.gov.ng/ (copy link into your browser)
- Click on ‘Career’ under the Information Center in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Read and follow the provided instructions.
- Fill in all the necessary details as instructed.
- Submit your application.
NOTE: If successful, you will receive an email notification and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment exercise, leading you one step closer to an exciting career with the NPA.
NPA Recruitment Application Form
The application form can be gotten at npa.gov.ng portal
NPA Portal Login
Go to https://nigerianports.gov.ng/ and login