How to Successfully Apply for Nigerian Agip Scholoarship and closing date- Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Application 2019/2020
The Agip (NAE) Post Graduate Scholarship form 2019/2020 is out. Carefully read the Eligibility/Requirement, How To Apply and closing date below. We encourage you to share this update with your friends.
NIGERIAN AGIP EXPLORATION LIMITED Operator of the NNPC & NAE PSC 2019/2020 POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD SCHEME
Requirements/Eligibility for Nigerian Agip Exploration Post Graduate Scholarship 2019/2020
To qualify for the 2019/2020 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, interested applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2019.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2019 (applicable to overseas category).
Eligible Course of Study for NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme 2019/2020
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Sub-sea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
How do I apply for the 2019/2020 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme?
If you meet the requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from online application link inside this scholarship advert. See below.
What happens to my NAE Post Graduate Scholarship online application 2019/2020?
Applications are stored in a database; after the closing date they are evaluated and a shortlist is compiled of qualified applicants. Applicants who did not qualify for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the scholarship campaign.
How do I know my NAE Post Graduate Scholarship 2019/2020 application has been received?
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by email@example.com You can also visit your profile to view the status of your application.
How to Apply for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award 2019/2020
- Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2019/2020 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2019)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
- Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
Closing Date for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award 2019/2020
The application deadline is 26th May, 2018. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.
For more update on this scholarship and other awesome available scholarships, kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our social media platforms