We will like to use this platform to inform all our readers and the general public that the Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruitment Exercise for Trades/non tradesmen and women is currently on. You can read the full details here and apply if interested. We encourage you to share this post with your friends.
As stated earlier the Nigerian Army has just announced the commencement of applications for its 78 regular recruit intake exercise. Therefor all qualified and interested Nigerians are free to apply.
Qualification and Requirement for 78 Regular Recruit Intake into the Nigerian Army
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply for the 78 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non-trades men and women Recruitment
Please, note that the application is totally free. You are not expected to pay any amount of money for form, application is free. The application is to be done strictly online.
Follow the steps below to apply-
- Go to the official recruitment website of the Nigerian Army www.recruitment.army.mil.ng OR www.naportal.com.ng
- Now proceed to create a user account, this will enable you have your login details.
- Ensure that you use a functional email to apply and chose a good username.
- Proceed to the application form and fill it properly. Submit online and ensure you print a copy of the completed form.
- Print out the Guarantor Form and fill it appropriately.
- Please keep your application number in a safe place. Write it down and save it properly.
Closing Date for 78 Regular Recruit Intake Program
30th of January, 2019.
For more information on the Nigerian Army Recruitment, kindly subscribe to this website using your email address, subscription is totally free.
Join us on Facebook. Like the page for faster update and response to your questions CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Follow us on Twitter- CLICK HERE